Space qualified hardware for Navigation and Guidance Systems.
- Development and Production
- Qualification models (QM)
- Manufacturing and assembling
- Acceptance tests
Equipment and components qualification and acceptance test campaign according to Military (USA) and ECSS Standards.
Preparation of test procedures, planning, and accomplishment of a complete set of test services (including test reports):
- Construction tests: Construction analysis; Seal test (hermeticity); Outgassing/ – Offgasing; Humidity and pressure test (HAST)
- Electrical: Current Limits; Accelerated electrical endurance; Pin-to-Pin isolation; Electrostatic discharge (ESD);
- Thermal: Thermal Vacuum Cycling; Temperature Step Stress; Thermal Shock
- Mechanical: Vibration (random and Sine); Mechanical Shock
- Radiation (total ionizing dose, single event effects, etc)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).